List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: exception request for additional "desktop" files for arena maps
From:       Mathias Kraus <k.hias () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-11-29 19:34:33

Frederik Schwarzer schrieb am Sonntag 29 November 2009:
> Around how many strings are we talking about here?

there are 33 clanbomber maps. if I may add all of them, there would be 66
strings, but the description from all of them is the same. it's "Clanbomber
Import". so there would be the following 34 different strings.

Arena
Boiling Egg
Dilemma
Four Instance
Juicy Lucy
Overkill
Snake Race
Big Block
Bomb Attack
Fear Circle
Ghostbear
Kitchen
Prison Cells
Clanbomber Tiny Standard
Clanbomber Small Standard
Clanbomber Big Standard
Clanbomber Huge Standard
Broken Heart
Fear Circle Remix
Hard Work
Meeting
Redirection
Whole Mess
Blast Matrix
Crammed
Fire Wheels
Hole Run
Mungo Bane
Sixty Nine.map
Bloody Ring
Death Corridor
Football
Obstacle Race

Clanbomber Import

if it's too much, I would also be happy if I could add only some of them.

regards,
mathias

ps: please CC to me, because I'm not subscribed to the list