List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    exception request for additional "desktop" files for arena maps in
From:       Mathias Kraus <k.hias () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-11-29 16:31:54

hi everyone,

I totally forgot to add more arena maps to granatier and would like do it now.
the problem is, that the arena map consists of two files. a XML file, which
wouldn't be a problem regarding to the release team and a "desktop" file.

the desktop file looks like this
[Arena]
Name=Four Instance
Description=Clanbomber Import
Type=XML
FileName=clanbomber_Four_Instance.xml
Author=Andreas Hundt
AuthorEmail=-

the problem is, that the "desktop" file contains strings that can be
translatet.
it would be great it I could add the arena maps from clanbomber because at the
moment there are only three maps available, but I'm also OK if you reject the
request.

regards,
mathias