List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    String freeze exemption request: KGpg
From:       Rolf Eike Beer <kde () opensource ! sf-tec ! de>
Date:       2009-11-28 12:13:55

Hi,

while looking for something completely different I found a place in KGpg that
behaves odd when it comes to multiple files. What it does is to offer a dialog
with which key those files should be encrypted. From one place this was called
with only the first filename, from the other one with

  filename + ", ..."

At the end this ended up in

i18n("Select Public Key for %1", filename)

So I would like to change that to properly handle multiple file names as
follows:

i18np("Select Public Key for %2", "Select Public Key for %2 (total %1 files)",
files.count(), files.first().fileName());

I'm still not particular happy with that, I would like something like "and %1
files more" better but I've currently no idea if that's really worth it.

Any suggestions welcome.

Eike