List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Unnecessary desktop files in Extragear(?)
From:       Burkhard =?utf-8?q?L=C3=BCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2009-11-17 9:50:21

Am Montag, 16. novembre 2009 21:16:59 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:

> Burkhard, can you handle that file removal? I'm not sure if scripty will
> wrongly recreate the files though, but let's just first try removing them.

This one file was recreated by scripty, seems I overlooked a *.desktop file
here:
extragear-security/desktop_extragear-security_pwmanager.pot

But in pwmanager:
- no commit the last two years
- no message exctration
- needs kde3 to build

Looks like a candicate for /tags/unmaintained/3/?

--
Burkhard Lück