List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: search a word in the all translations
From:       Nick Shaforostoff <shaforostoff () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-05 21:47:05

Lokalize has the feature you want. To use it add all your files to
translation memory of your lokalize project, then press F7 to get
Translation Memory search tab. Lokalize ignores accelerators during
the search.

[Panagiotis Papadopoulos]
>Luckily Lokalize has the same feature :-) (except that Lokalize crashes *all the time* for me)

I see that your reports say that you're using custom-compiled trunk
version of KDE.
Do the crashes happen when you use stable (preferably,
distribution-provided) packages?