List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New Translation Team: Sardinian (srd)
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-27 19:12:03

A Dimarts, 27 d'octubre de 2009, Nicola Selenu va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> I would like to create/lead a new translation team for the Sardinian
> Language (ISO CODE: srd)

To add new languages to KDE you should translate kdelibs4.po to > 90%
to show commitment and then send the translation to the translation
coordinator (me). After that i'll do the missing steps.

> Thank You in advance,

Thank you and welcome to the amazing KDE contributor's world :-)

Albert

P.S: Please subscribe to this list