List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Kde-extra-gear] translations
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-26 21:19:42

A Dilluns, 26 d'octubre de 2009, Jesper K. Pedersen va escriure:
> On Sunday 25 October 2009 22:13:31 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> | A Diumenge, 25 d'octubre de 2009, Jesper K. Pedersen va escriure:
> | > https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/extragear-
> | > kde4/graphics/kphotoalbum will now be used for patch level releases. I
> | >  beleive scripty already do extract information from there.
> |
> | No it doesn't, you need to tell it to do and you have not changed
> | anything as far as i can see. Want me to do the proper modifications?
>
> I'm not sure what you expected me to change, I svn cp'ed my trunk to that
> branch, what else do I need to do?

You need to make sure scripty is extracting translations from
stable/extragear-kde4/graphics, that in this case it's not, i'll change the
paths to make it happen.

Also on a side note, seems you forgot to copy the doc/kphotoalbum to the
proper place.

Albert