List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Amarok 2.2 final tagged - future plans
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-28 19:02:12

Heya folks :)

thanks a bunch for translating Amarok 2.2 so far. You rock!
2.2 has been tagged now and we're out of string freeze again for 3
weeks. After that the plan is to have 3 weeks of string freeze and
then tagging of 2.2.1 in 6 weeks from now. String changes and
additions for 2.2.1 should be only minor so I hope those 3 weeks are
enough. Let me know if you think more is needed.

I will update the wiki in a few.

Cheers and thanks for translating :)
Lydia

--