List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [si] Conflict in kcmkclock.po in trunk
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-22 18:13:11

A Dimarts, 22 de setembre de 2009, vàreu escriure:
> Hi Albert,

Please please please, mail the kde-i18n-doc mailing list for those things, i'm
not the only one that can help you. So in the ideal situation i get less work
and you get a faster answer

> Could you please check the kcmkclock.po file of Sinhala repository?

I can't see anything wrong in it

> svn up skipping it all the time.

Can you paste the command line output? (please run LC_ALL=C svn up so the
output is in english)

> I will finish essentials (right now it is 75%) ASAP

Good :-)

Albert