List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New Application: "Blogilo"
From:       Sergiu Bivol <sergiu () ase ! md>
Date:       2009-09-20 11:29:24

În data de Duminică 20 Septembrie 2009 09:00:33 Yuri Chornoivan a scris:
> What about BSD->GPL relicensing of LP translation? Should we contact
>  their   authors to have their clear affirmation of such relicensing?

Normally, you should not need to relicense those translations. Instead, place
the entire .po file under the BSD license.

There is, however,  a trend of importing LP translations in upstream projects
(the Romanian GNOME team does that often), but I have no idea how they deal
with licensing issues. Will ask them and post back.