List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New Application: "Blogilo"
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2009-09-20 6:00:33

Hi!
На Sun, 20 Sep 2009 00:43:33 +0300, Mehrdad Momeny
<mehrdad.momeny@gmail.com> написав:

> If I'm on the right list:
>
> Recently, I have imported source of a new Application, called Blogilo
> into playground. It's a Blog
> client! formerly known as Bilbo Blogger.
>
> And Just want to tell you, Its already has some translations here:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/bilbo/1.x/+translations
> That you can use!
>
> P.S. I don't know if it's usual to use them :D
>
> Regards,
> Mehrdad

There are two templates in repository now, namely bilbo.pot and
blogilo.pot. Which one is for translation?

What about BSD->GPL relicensing of LP translation? Should we contact their
authors to have their clear affirmation of such relicensing? I am not
lawyer, but maybe someone knows how the things have to be done?

Thanks in advance,
Yuri