На Fri, 18 Sep 2009 04:08:27 +0300, Robby Stephenson написав: > Hi folks, > > Burkhard Lück helpfully pointed out that I forgot to update Tellico's > compilation instructions in the documentation. The out-of-date text > mentioneed configure and autoconf, for example. He pointed out there's > already a defined entity that I could use instead. > (&install.compile.documentation;) > > So I'm asking if it's ok to make this change to the Tellico > documentation, > even though there's currently a string freeze. > > I do plan to try to release Tellico 2.0 within a few days, if that > affects > things. > > Thank you, > Robby > > Hi! Yes, please update it if you can. BTW thank you for your wonderful program it is all-in-one for my books and papers collection. :) Best regards, Yuri