List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    updating Tellico's compilation instructions
From:       Robby Stephenson <robby () periapsis ! org>
Date:       2009-09-18 1:08:27

Hi folks,

Burkhard Lück helpfully pointed out that I forgot to update Tellico's
compilation instructions in the documentation. The out-of-date text
mentioneed configure and autoconf, for example. He pointed out there's
already a defined entity that I could use instead.
(&install.compile.documentation;)

So I'm asking if it's ok to make this change to the Tellico documentation,
even though there's currently a string freeze.

I do plan to try to release Tellico 2.0 within a few days, if that affects
things.

Thank you,
Robby