List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: libconversion
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-08-31 22:05:46

> [: Soenke Dibbern :]
> I seem to remember that you once stated that posummit isn't good in
> handling the situation we now have with libconversion.pot - two catalogs
> with the same name in different modules, kdeedu and kdereview. [...]

Don't remember what exactly I was stating about such situations, but I think
summit handles them quite well. Here you have a single summit libconversion
(in kdereview/) which contains all the messages from both trunk versions. So
when summit libconversion is fully translated and scattered, both trunk
catalogs (and the stable catalog of course) will become fully translated as
well.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team