List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Added 3 strings to skrooge
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2009-08-21 6:41:44

H1!
На Thu, 20 Aug 2009 23:16:50 +0300, Guillaume DE BURE
<guillaume.debure@gmail.com> написав:

> Dear translators,
>
> Even though we are in string freeze, we would like to add 3 new strings
> to skrooge before releasing 0.5.0. Is there someone who really objects ?
> We promise there will be no other new strings before release...
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Guillaume

Certainly there are no objections from Ukrainian team.

But I have just two questions.
1. Are there any plans to release translated documentation with 0.5.0?
2. If so, can the releaseinfo be updated according to the new version (it
leaves the translations intact)?

Thanks in advance.