List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KMyMoney open for translation
From:       Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-21 2:52:24

Hello all,
I've just updated the documentation of KMyMoney. Also, from our experience
these past months, we have learned that there will be no big changes on the
string while we port to KDE4.
So, if you want, KMyMoney is open for translation. It is a big application,
with over 2000 strings.
I'm the point of contact in case you find any problems.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alvaro Soliverez
KMyMoney development team