List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Indonesian team problem
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-08-15 14:12:14

A Divendres, 14 d'agost de 2009, Andhika Padmawan va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'm one of the translator at Indonesian team. It's been a while since the
> last translation update for Indonesian team, and it makes the team seems
> inactive. I've tried several times sending translations to the
> coordinators for this team, A. Zainal Abidin and Ariya Hidayat. But both
> of them kind of busy, so I haven't got any reply. Is there any other
> way I could send my work to KDE? So far, I've finished translating:
> desktop_kdelibs.po, desktop_l10n.po, and kdelibs4.po. Thanks in
> advance.

Actually the Indonesian team does not exist, there' no KDE4 translation for
it, so if you want to create one you'll have to follow the usual rules, that
is, you will be the team coordinator and you'll have to have 90% or more of
kdelibs4.po translated.

If you already have please send it to me all the files (private mail, no need
to spam the list with all that KB of translations) and i'll do the next steps.

(-: WELCOME TO KDE WORLD :-)

Albert