List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.3 release announcement ready
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2009-08-04 14:17:25

I don't have enough historical background to comment on the overall length
of things but where you typed "have released marble 0.8 " I think you forgot
to capitalize Marble.  ;)  The rest of the announcement looks good to me
assuming others don't mind the extra text.

Is KDE-18n-doc all of the translators?  Or just a subset of them?  If not do
we need to also notify others of this addition should it be included?

--
Best Regards,
Justin Kirby

Web: http://www.neomantra.org