List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kdegames/ksirkskineditor.pot] problems and improvements in
From:       Kleag <kleag () free ! fr>
Date:       2009-07-28 12:03:09

Hello,

Le lundi 27 juillet 2009 22:21:55, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> A Dilluns, 20 de juliol de 2009, Jean-Jacques Finazzi va escriure:
> > ---------------------
> >
> > msgid : "Infantry's sprite top left point y-coordinate"
> > and :
> > msgid : "Infantry's sprite top left point x-coordinate"
> > differ in this way :
> > "This value will be automatically updated if you move the infantry."
> > and :
> > "This value will be automatically updated if you move the infantry by
> > drag and drop."
> > => why, for some msgid, is it "by drag and drop" and others no? At the
> > beginning I thought there was a difference for x-coordinates and
> > y-coordinates msgid, but I'm not sure... (it's quite often, it's "by
> > drag and drop" for y-coordinates and nothing for x-coordinates). Is it
> > the rule?
> > => should be synced / verified ?
>
> Kleag, what do you say?
I'll check that. You're right that it should probably be synced.

> > ---------------------
> >
> > why "individual frame" ? "frame" wouldn't be sufficient ?
>
> Kleag, what do you say?
Yes. It's enough. I'll change that.

> > ---------------------
> >
> > In a lot of HTML msgid, there seems to be a problem :
> > "Width</span> * N<span style=\" font-style:italic;\">umber of
> > frames</span>" => why the "N" outside the <span> ?
>
> Kleag, what do you say?
Yes. I'll correct that.

> > ---------------------
> >
> > I think a contextual message could be added to:
> >
> >     * msgid "Pool filename not found (...)" : what's "Pool filename"?
> >       there's a file named ... in which...
> >     * msgid "Map mask image not found (...)" : what's "map mask"?
> >       there's a file named ... in which...
> >     * msgid "PoolLoader" : what's this? technical internal term? is it
> >       necessary to translate it?
> >     * msgid "Any"
> >     * msgid "Flag ID in pool:" : there's a file named ... in which...
> >     * msgid "Flag sprite id in the pool SVG"
> >     * msgid "Flag sprite id in the pool SVG (pool.svg)."
>
> Kleag can you add them?
Yes, I'll do.

> > ---------------------
> >

> > msgid with "x-coordinate" and "y-coordinate": it could be included in
> > parentheses. For instance:
> > "Point around which the country name is drawn x-coordinate" => "Point
> > around which the country name is drawn (x-coordinate)"
>
> Kleag, what do you say?
I want to say "x-coordinate of the point around which the country name is
drawn". So, what do you think is the right formulation?

> > ---------------------
> >

> > Instead of "X" in msgids, is it possible to have a "real" chechbox
> > button (at least 2 times in the POT file).
> > Eg.: msgid #154
>
> It's not a checkbox but a delete button, Kleag i think you should change
> the text to delete, otherwise it's not easy to understand.
OK. Or maybe find the right icon meaning delete.

I'll do all these changes in a few days.

Bye.

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer