On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 9:57 AM, Martin Schlander wrote: ... > By the way, we're trying to convince Extragear developers to publish their > release/tagging plans on this wiki page so we can plan our work more easily > and effectively: > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/Extragear > > All the best > > Martin > Hi, I was not aware of this, but Krusader is new to Extragear. I have added Krusader into the wiki. Krusader: Currently no release schedule, Currently not in string freeze. Thanks and bye, Frank Schoolmeesters http://www.krusader.org/