List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [IMPORTANT] Preparing for KDE 4.3
From:       Yasen Pramatarov <yasen () lindeas ! com>
Date:       2009-07-12 16:24:46

На Fri, 10 Jul 2009 06:07:52 +0600 Albert Astals Cid написа:
>A Dijous 09 Juliol 2009 12:20:24, Runa Bhattacharjee va escriure:
>> Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> > Hi all, since May 5th we are in message freeze that means that
>> > messages should not change much (unless we find untranslatable
>> > messages) in all KDE released modules.
>> >
>> > bn_IN - 1024 messages missing
>>
>> bn_IN makes the threshold. Please include us in the list.
>
>Included

 I mailed you personally shortly after the last nag, that Bulgarian was
 ready for inclusion in 4.3, but just to make sure everything is all
 right, I'm writing to the list too.

 Bulgarian (bg) meets the requirements for essentials package, so I hope
 you'll add us in the list for 4.3

 Thanks,
 Yasen