List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: SVN Account Request: Zarko Pintar
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-07-01 20:41:21

A Dimecres, 1 de juliol de 2009, Zarko Pintar va escriure:
> > That's what you have for working on a external SVN, in my last mail i
> > suggested you to work on KDE one and you did not want to do it.
>
> Of course that I do not want!

You do not want KDE accounts but yet you create SF accounts that then create a
synchronization problem, i don't understand.

> BTW, what is your suggestion to keep jobs of over ten translator fresh and
> clean???

All of them having SVN accounts if they have SVN knowledge.

> Sending one by one .po files over the e-mails from translators to me every
> day is the worst thing what I want to happen to me!
>
> The external SVN account is a very good idea.

Doesn't really seem given the problems you have.

> And that ideas with only one KDE's SVN account is not mine, but yours! You
> are complicating jobs to translators.

Am i? Really? Let's read my mails:
 * 18 June: Coordinator is enough and suggested for small teams.
 * 20 June: Personally if all your team members feel confortable with SVN,
let's each of them have an SVN account, i don't see the need for you creating
a project at sourceforge.

So while i say that "the coordinator having SVN account is enough and
suggested for small teams" i say "i have no problem with everyone having an
SVN account if they are not going to remove kdelibs code while trying to
upload plasma translation"

Albert