List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New language, Asturian
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-06-04 21:03:31

A Dijous, 4 de juny de 2009, astur va escriure:
> Hi,

Hi

> my name is IƱigo Varela, and I would like to localize a new
> language:
>
> Asturian - "ast" iso code 639-2
> http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/code_list.php
>
> I'm a member of Softastur ( www.softastur.org ) which is translating for
> Asturian language in a few platforms.
>
> I would like to know what's the next step before to begin to translate
> in KDE.

Basically you should translate kdelibs4.po to > 90%
to show commitment and then send the translation to the translation
coordinator (me). After that i'll do the missing steps.

> Thank you very much

Thank you and welcome to the amazing KDE contributor's world :-)

Albert

P.S: Please subscribe to this list