List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typos in KSirK skin editor
From:       Burkhard =?utf-8?q?L=C3=BCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2009-06-04 18:08:30

Am Donnerstag 04 Juni 2009 19:39:06 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Dijous, 4 de juny de 2009, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> > Hi!
> >
> > May be this typos will be corrected soon by QA squad, but for now:
> >

> > #. i18n: file: ksirkskindefinition.ui:163
> > msgid ""
> > "Describe here the skin, its style, its story, the intent of its
> > autor(s), "
> > "etc."
> >
> > must be "author"
> >
> > #. i18n: file: ksirkspritesdefinition.ui:364
> >
> > "...The pool <span style=\" "
> > "font-style:italic;\">calvalry</span> element"
> >
> > must be "cavalry"
> >
> > #. i18n: file: ksirkcountrydefinition.ui
> > This value will be automatically updated if you move the highlighting by
> > " "drag and droping its cross icon."
> > (many times)
> >
> > I'm not sure about the right form, may be there is a native speaker who
> > definitely knows... ("dragging and dropping", "drag and drop"...?)
>
> Anyone?
>
> > #. i18n: file: ksirkspritesdefinition.ui:29
> > msgid ""
> > "Width between figther\n"
> > "and flag:"
> >
> > must be "fighter"
> >
> > #: main.cpp:45
> > msgid ""
> > "For help and user manuel, please see\n"
> > "The KsirK Web site"
> >
> > must be "manual"
> >

> > #. i18n: file: ksirkskindefinition.ui:35
> > msgid ""
> > "Type here the short namee of the skin. This should be a identifier-like
> > " "string"
> >
> > must be "namee"
> >
> > #. i18n: file: ksirkgoaldefinition.ui:124
> > "Countries</span>: one for the number of countries and possily a "
> > "second one for the number of armies to put on each country"
> >
> > must be "possibly"
> >
> > Thanks for correcting these typos.
>
> Fixed all except the drag and droping form.

One more translation problem in the german team:

ksirkskineditor needs an insertCatalog("libkdegames") to be fully
translatable.

But then the translation for the menu item "Game" is taken from kdelibs4 and
the translation for the toolbar tooltips "Save the current game", "Open a
saved game...", "Open a recently saved game..." are taken from the catalog
libkdegames.

For the german language we need different translations of these strings than
the translations pulled in from kdelibs4 and libkdegames.

Does any other team have the same problem with these strings?

--
Burkhard Lück