A Diumenge, 31 de maig de 2009, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure: > На Sun, 31 May 2009 22:38:15 +0300, Albert Astals Cid > > написав: > > Hmm, can you be more precise about what you do? "docbook parser" doesn't > > automatically give me a program name here. > > > > Albert > > Sorry for disambiguation. I mean KDE SVN docparser. If you look at last > commits [1], you will see drastic size drop for krusader_faq.pot. It was > about 58 KB, now it's empty, moreover there is .memdump file in [2] (not > sure it's related but...). My fault, i ran createdoctemplates with an unresolved svn conflict, should be ok now. Albert