List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Problem with Krusader FAQ docbook
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-05-31 19:56:45

> [: Yuri Chornoivan :]
> For some reasons docbook parser cannot parse Krusader's faq.docbook (it
> produces an empty POT). I cannot figure out why (xml2pot works fine).

Actually, xml2pot also does not work fine. faq.docbook has DOS line endings
(ASCII 13-10), and in two of the messages, xml2pot extracts ASCII 13 as raw
byte, instead of ignoring it as part of line ending (or at least extracting
it as \r). In the meantime all Krusader's docbooks with DOS line endings
have been converted to unix endings, so the problem should dissapear.

It interesting though that it happened; I thought it's some bug in xml2pot,
but now you mention it hit another Docbook parser. Maybe both are using the
same library for parsing XML, and that one has a bug?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team