List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    new ksirk skin editor handbook
From:       Kleag <kleag () free ! fr>
Date:       2009-05-28 21:49:30

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I have recently created a new application
handbook, the ksirkskineditor one. But note that it contains currently mainly
stuff moved from the ksirk handbook. Thus, I hope you will be able to take most
of the translations from the ksirk ones.

Regards,

GaËl
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer