Am Mittwoch 20 Mai 2009 17:06:02 schrieb Kevin Ottens: > Hello, > > I'm completing the imap connector for Akonadi as we speak to make it ready > for 4.3. Unfortunately, I had to introduce new strings for the subscription > handling into kdepim/akonadi/resources/imap. It's only a handful (5 if I'm > not mistaken). > > Also, I took the burden to only introduce strings which were already in > kdepim/kmail. In this way they're not completely new strings, although > AFAIK it's introducing them in a new catalog. > > Right now all my changes are done locally and not committed yet. Could I > get a string freeze exemption for this particular commit? > Please commit (de) -- Burkhard Lück