List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Requesting 5 new strings in kdepim/akonadi/resources/imap
From:       Kevin Ottens <ervin () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-20 15:06:02

Hello,

I'm completing the imap connector for Akonadi as we speak to make it ready for
4.3. Unfortunately, I had to introduce new strings for the subscription
handling into kdepim/akonadi/resources/imap. It's only a handful (5 if I'm not
mistaken).

Also, I took the burden to only introduce strings which were already in
kdepim/kmail. In this way they're not completely new strings, although AFAIK
it's introducing them in a new catalog.

Right now all my changes are done locally and not committed yet. Could I get a
string freeze exemption for this particular commit?

Regards.

PS: I'm not subscribed on this list, so please keep me in CC.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."