List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: String freeze exception to fix speed issues with Marble
From:       Andrew Coles <andrew_coles () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-05-17 16:31:58

I'm fine with it - it's for a very good reason.  I've proof read your new suggested \
strings, results below.

> "Change of the Graphics System"

Graphics System Change

> "You have decided to run Marble with a different graphics system.\n This change

> requires a restart of Marble to become effective.\n Please quit the application
> and start Marble again."

You have decided to run Marble with a different graphics system.\nFor this change
to become effective, Marble has to be restarted.\nPlease close the application
and start Marble again.

(Apart from wording, look out for spaces after newline characters - there are a few \
in the original.)

> "Specifies the graphics system that Qt is using to draw the map.
> Changing this setting might be a good idea if the graphics driver of the
> system has got performance issues."

Specifies the graphics system that Qt uses to draw the map.
Changing this setting might be a good idea if there are performance
issues with the system's graphics drivers.

Best wishes,

Andrew