List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KMyMoney in playground - hold translation
From:       Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-12 22:16:42

Hello all,
yesterday I uploaded the current code of KMyMoney to playground. This was
only an initial commit of code to start the work on a port to KDE4. As such,
there will be major changes to the code, and therefore, to strings, as we
move forward with the migration.
I would advise not to do any work on KMyMoney translations until we get to a
more stable stage. I will send a mail to this list when that time comes.

Also, I want to apologize for misplacing the po files. I am new to KDE SVN
procedures.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alvaro