List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Play ground questions
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-15?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2009-05-07 18:15:23

Am Donnerstag 07 Mai 2009 19:38:02 schrieb Pino Toscano:
> Hi,
>
> > 1) Yesterday Albert move existing translations and docbook of
> > playgroud-network/rekonq in the proper place, but today developer move
> > them back again (even add some new).
>
> Author's fault, will move them again to the proper place and notify the
> author.

I have done that this morning, cc'ed Albert and wrote a mail to the author and
explained the 18n toolchain in kde.

I asked him some questions regarding the documentation (most part is a copy
from kfind/index.docbook) and the empty fr po file.

Wait for his answer, then I'll rm rekonq/docs and rekonq/po folder.

--
Burkhard Lück