Toussis Manolis wrote: > Hi , > I am a coordinator in greek kde translation team. > A person contact me via email asking me about the license of the translated > greek files. He was interested in kdeqt.po especially. > > I didn't know what to answer. > > Any ideas? > As it happens, that was me as well :) Indeed, either LGPL or "the same as Qt" (for kdeqt.po specifically) is probably the friendliest to other Qt developers (and thus indirectly to Trolltech); as far as the translations that are specific to particular applications, I doubt that they would often be very useful to other developers, so I don't think it matters as much in that case.