Just to clarify, this is what I did when the issue was reported on here; well, I didn't vote for it, but I created a simple patch to fetch the strings out of the script files (creating a bunch of I18N_NOOPs), and contacted the relevant amarok developers. The trouble with patching in that way, though, is that it would only provide script translation for the scripts that come with amarok. This would fix the bug, but wouldn't fix it very well - scripts included with amarok would have the luxury of translation, but those got from elsewhere would not. Hence, longer term, the developers do really think it'd be neat to be able to bundle translations in with a script, and hook them in when the script is loaded. They're favouring this nicer solution rather than just a quick patch for now, but the good news is that i18n is on their agenda - indeed, many of them aren't native English speakers - so your issue is not being ignored. If you're a developer and want to help, get in touch with them - they're a friendly bunch. I don't have time, sadly - I'm tied up with geolocation using known wireless access point locations. Best, Andrew > You have some options: > * Vote for it > * Create a patch for it > * Find other way to convince Amarok developers to fix it