List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: entry difficult to translate in okular.po
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2009-03-24 20:20:40

Hi,

> The following entry in okular.po can not be translated to basque:
>
> #: ui/minibar.cpp:87
> msgctxt "Layouted like: '5 [pages] of 10'"
> msgid "of"
> msgstr ""
>
> It should be of the form "%1 of %2" or something like that...

This cannot be fixed, as it actually it is a label layouted with other widgets
like this:
  [__1] of [ 10 ]
ie, from left to right: line edit to display/change the current page, "of"
label, and push button to open the "go to page" dialog.
Up to some time ago that label was "/", so I guess you could use that instead
of a translation for "of".

--
Pino Toscano