List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Ambiguous string
From:       Kevin Scannell <kscanne () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-21 4:41:16

The msgid "Enter new group name:" appears in amarok.po and kgpg.po,
but I think the senses are different in the two files.
In amarok I think it means "Enter a new name for the group that
already exists" and in kgpg it's "Enter the name of the group you are
creating now".

Browsing around SVN it looks like some other teams have the same
translation in both places, as I did until I noticed this.  Just a
warning for other groups to check their files, especially if you use
compendia heavily as I do.

Kevin