On Sunday 25 January 2009 12:19:52 Albert Astals Cid wrote: > A Diumenge, 25 de gener de 2009, Sergiu Bivol va escriure: > > În data de Sb, 24-01-2009 la 12:53 +0100, Albert Astals Cid a scris: > > > A Dissabte 24 Gener 2009, Sergiu Bivol va escriure: > > > > ... > > > > > > Could you please change it to say „Forename” or „First Name”, since > > > > these terms are used everywhere else in Kopete? > > > > „Name” is usually used to express „Full name”. > > > > > > Disagree, when you find someone you never met you say "My name is > > > Albert" not "My name is Albert Astals Cid" nor "My first name is > > > Albert" nor "My forename is Albert" > > > > You're right, but you never say „My name is Sergiu _and_ my surname is > > Bivol” or „Name - Sergiu, Last Name - Bivol” > > > > If it says Surname/Last Name, then it should also say the opposite of > > Surname/Last Name, which is Forename/First Name. > > Still disagree, but neither you nor me are native english speakears, let me > find one that settles this, deal? > > Albert Hello, Albert asked me to chime in here, since I am a native English speaker. I agree the form should say "First Name" and "Last Name" as that's what's commonly found on forms and such. Jeremy