List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    PolicyKit Authorization in System Settings
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2009-01-24 0:52:22

I installed policykit-kde from Mandriva's RPM and it appears in the Advanced
section of System Settings. The name "PolicyKit Authorization" and the page
title "Set up policies for applications using PolicyKit" are localized but all
other messages are displayed in English. Those messages are localized if I
start the application stand-alone with the command "polkit-kde-authorization".
Any ideas?

Thanks and regards,

Yukiko