List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Wrong e-mail in po headers
From:       "Soenke Dibbern" <s_dibbern () web ! de>
Date:       2009-01-23 23:28:40

Hi Albert and all,

I'm seeking advice in a modestly bad situation. Through System Settings an
e-mail address of mine has slipped into the headers of a multitude of PO
files I committed during the last few weeks. This address should
preferably not have become publicly available. Ok, I cannot undo this -
but can I safely commit files with fixed headers to trunk and stable,
given the state of KDE 4.2?

TIA & regards,
Sönke