List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: English text in translations of documentation of kcmdisplay
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2009-01-22 17:30:40

Am Mittwoch 21 Januar 2009 21:58:56 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Hi,
>
> these teams have a translated documentation
> kdebase-workspace/kcontrol/kcmdisplay/index.docbook:
>
> de es et fr it ru sv uk
>
> And all these languages have the english words  "the section called" in the
> installed index.cache.bz2 files.
>
> How to check that?
>
> kcmshell4 display
> select the page "Gamma" and click the Help button, khelpcenter opens
> help:/kcontrol/kcmdisplay/index.html
>
> In the original docbook this is <xref linkend="foo-bar" />.
>
> This markup is often used in the kde docbooks, but kcmdisplay ist the only
> documentation, where this markup is not properly handled at build time.
>
> As far I can see there is no difference using this markup between
> kcmdisplay and other docbooks.
>  I have even opened the relevant files with a okteta to check if there are
> invisible non printable chars.
> But I still have no idea what could be wrong in kcmdisplay docs

Found the error, missing  lang="&language; in <article> markup.

These translations are affected:
kdebase-workspace/kcontrol/kcmdisplay/index.docbook:7:<article>
kdebase-workspace/kcontrol/autostart/index.docbook:7:<article>
kdebase-workspace/kcontrol/powerdevil/index.docbook:7:<article>
kdebase-workspace/kcontrol/kcmaccess/index.docbook:8:<article>
kdebase-workspace/kcontrol/splashscreen/index.docbook:7:<article>
kdebase-workspace/kcontrol/joystick/index.docbook:7:<article>
kdebase-apps/kdepasswd/index.docbook:7:<article>
kdegraphics/kcontrol/kamera/index.docbook:7:<article>
kdelibs/kioslave/ftp/index.docbook:8:<article id="ftp">
kdebase-runtime/kcontrol/kcmcss/index.docbook:8:<article>
kdebase-runtime/kcontrol/emoticons/index.docbook:7:<article>

I have fixed the docbooks in trunk and 4.2.

To make your docs fully translated, please update l10-kde4/documentation and
regenerate the language docbooks.

--
Burkhard Lück