List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: help: how to release doc translation with tarball?
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-01-18 15:16:18

A Diumenge 18 Gener 2009, nihui va escriure:
> Hi,all
>
> I'm a member of Chinese Simplified translation team.
> I did the gwenview docbook translation, and put these po files into
> zh_CN/docmessages/kdegraphics/gwenview/ folder
> also, I put the docbook file, which had been localized, and screenshots in
> zh_CN/docs/kdegraphics/gwenview/ folder
> before KDE 4.2 rc1 tagging.
> However, I couldn't find my doc translation in kde-l10n-zh_CN tarball.
>
> I wonder what I need to do with my translation files(or something other) so
> that they'll be released in tarball.

I don't remember any reason why the doc folder should be removed if it
contains valid translations, but Dirk is doing the real packaging so he
should be able to tell us if the translation being not there is a mistake or
is that we ask for other things to be done before.

Albert