List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    the head, the ceiling, and the blow
From:       mvillarino <mvillarino () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-02 10:29:13

Hi,
I've got a problem. This last weeks ou team (Galician) is too
frequently short of GUI work, and we are not strong enough to localise
documentation, we have tried, but it's simply too much for us on the
short and medium term, mostly because we all do l10n on distributions
(OpenSuse and Debian, iirc).
We'll I'm thinking about two possibilities on the near future: quality
assurance and non-text resources translation.

For non-text resources I'm finding two difficulties: the first one is
that the techbase pages about this subject are a little too hidden,
that is, they are not easy to reach neither from the main page of
techbase nor from l10n.kde. This may look like a silly thing, but I'm
not plenty of time lately.
The second one is that I find no "leader language" to follow, has
anybody experience with this?

For QA ... I'll better not start the _huge_ list of doubts and unsecurities !

Regards