List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: digiKam documentation
From:       Gerhard Kulzer <gerhardkgmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-28 12:59:10

On Sunday 19 October 2008 10:51:21 Federico Zenith wrote:
> I noticed that digiKam is supposed to be released in December, yet the
> (lengthy) documentation has not yet been ported from the KDE3 trunk branch.
>
> Is there a plan to do this, or will digiKam's first KDE4 version be without
> a manual?
>
> Cheers,
> -Federico
Hi Fredrico,
I was very busy and traveling for a while, that's why I come across your mail
only now, sorry.
Yes I'm still the doc writer for digiKam. I copied the documentation a while
ago to the KDE4 svn trunk without having changed anything in terms of content.
There are still no compilation files created (cmake) - I have to solve that
before I start editing the changes of KDE4 version compared to KDE3.

Cheers
Gerhard