List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: "wrong" translation of the comic plasmoid
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-25 17:14:30

On Wednesday 24 December 2008 13:48:27 Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> Am Dienstag 23 Dezember 2008 18:09:58 schrieb Diego Iastrubni:
> > Everything for Garfield. I say "yes, go for it" for the hebrew
> > translation team.
>
> How does that work here? Do you have a "coordinator" who would sign that
> off? What I mean is, is there a point then I'm "allowed" to commit the
> change?
>
> OT: Btw. do you know any good comics in hebrew that I should add to kde-
> files.org?
> So far most are in English and I want to get a little variety in.
>
> Cheers,
> matthias

For the coordinator, that's easy: that's me. My team is very... "thin"... most
of the work is done my me. I decide garfiled kicks ass, and so I vote "make
garfield better". Life is easy.

For the comics in Hebrew... I will look arround. Nerver though of that. It
will be interesting, since you will need to align the comic to the right: the
first strip is on the right, and if you need to "grow" the container, it will
have to grow on the left, and not right. Even in LTR desktops. Just a tought,