Am Dienstag 23 Dezember 2008 20:51:24 schrieb Michael Skiba: > Am Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008 20:19:21 schrieb Frederik Schwarzer: > > Could you tell us, what exactly the function does? > > > > > So what should I do, commit the correct string? > > > > That's fine with me (German). However, without a short explanation the > > new string sounds as fuzzy to me as the old one. :) > > I think, what it does is: > It'll resize the plsmoid to the actual size of the comic. This can make it > easier to read, but can also screw up the whole placement. That is the way it was before string freeze, but I added scrollbars to fix that problem (see my answer to Frederik). That is why the original string is completely incorrect now. > I think in German something like "In Originalgröße anzeigen" could fit > that. Konqueror uses "&Tatsächliche Größe" for the (basically) same feature.