List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    "Desktop Settings" vs "Appearance Settings"
From:       Jamboarder <jamboarder () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-12-19 20:23:58

Currently the Desktop Theme Details module uses the words "Desktop Settings" in a message dialog at
line 466 in
kdebase/workspace/plasma/tools/desktopthemedetails/desktopthemedetails.cpp.
The string in the plasma desktop menu had since been changed to say
"Appearance Settings".  I'd like to update this dialog string to match
what the users will actually see, otherwise it might leave the users
confused, but I didn't want to do this without consulting the i18n
teams first, seeing as we're past the string freeze.

Should I go ahead and update this?

peace and much respect,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake