Chusslove Illich: >> [: Karl Ove Hufthammer :] >> There is a script called poascribe.py (in the pology scripts folder for >> summits) that looks very interesting and potentially useful, though I’m >> not sure exactly what it does. > > I too am not exactly sure what it does, or rather, should do :) It's an > ongoing experiment. Generally speaking, the script's purpose is to > streamline translation reviews. I designed it backwards from the initial > set of review scenarios I imagined as useful, in a way that new scenarios > can be easily supported. […] Thanks for the information! -- Karl Ove Hufthammer