List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Afrikaans Translation for KDE 4.2
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-11 19:37:47

A Dijous 11 Desembre 2008, Dirk Uys va escriure:
> Hi
>
> There was a request on my local linux user group to help with the
> Afrikaans translation of KDE 4.2. I would like to know if there's
> currently anyone currently coordinating or involved the afrikaans
> translation?

Hi Dirk, the last people working on Afrikaans can be found at
http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=af but they don't translate
anything since last May so they may not be interested anymore and even not
answer mails.

Please contact them and if they don't answer in a week or so come back to us
and we will explain you how to become a translator/coordinator :-)

Welcome to KDE!

Albert