List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kabcclient man page
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-11-30 18:09:30

A Diumenge 30 Novembre 2008, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> Hi!
>
> As it can be easily seen kabcclient doc dir contains man page
> (kabcclient.1). Why can't scripty parse this file to make corresponding
> pot-file to translate?

Because scripty doesn't handle man pages. Actually scripty isn't involved in
docbook->template conversion, it's a script run by hand that does it.

I'll get it touch with who did the man page to correctly create a docbook that
will convert into a man page when installed so it's translatable.

Thanks for notifying.

Albert