List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Puzzle in libplasma?
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2008-11-16 11:14:21

Sunday, 16. November 2008 12:38:26 kirjutas Chusslove Illich:
> > [: Marek Laane :]
> > What a bless Estonian has no such category as gender :-)
>
> Only fourteen cases :)
>
> Don't say %1 in "Remove this %1" can remain in nominative? Quick search
> tells me it should be either genitive or partitative...

Well, as they say, you cannot eat your cake and have it, or should I say, good
is good, but better is even better :-)
and yes, it can: "Eemalda see %1", and %1 is in nominative - only problem is
that %1 begins with capital letter, something unusual for Estonian (we have
only (proper) names with capital letter inside the sentence and widget's name
just isn't, hmm, "proper name" :-) ).

Marek Laane